Monday, October 18, 2010

Missed a lot

Just realized that in my last post I missed a lot that has happened in the last two years. It is really hard to summerize two years worth of stuff. We spent a few days in Brainderd with Mike's mom, her husband and Mike's step siblings and their kids. We've made many trips to the zoo. We've taken in parades and fireworks. We turned the family room into the master bedroom and the master bedroom into a playroom/guestroom. That doesn't stop toys from ending up in the living room. We've reconnected with friends. None of this stuff happened in any particular order and I'm sure I've forgotten things. As great as Facebook is for updating others, this walk down memory lane over the past tow years shows me why I need to keep up this blog. My memory isn't whant it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment